Bali Traveling Tips
Before visiting Bali as your Holiday Destination, there are many thing that visitor may didn’t know. Bali Traveling Tips is a free travel tips for your travel to Bali. Bali is a small paradise island, surrounding with the beautiful panorama, long beach with the white sand and it is covered by the tropical situation. It will make your holiday more enjoyable and bring home with unforgettable experience. Before entering Bali Island we are delighted to provide some travel tips for your further reference in order keep your holidays are memorable until back home. To prevent any miss information during your plan, we try to help and info according to your plan with Bali Traveling Tips :
- Make sure your Passport is valid at least 6 month before visiting Bali.
- Don’t forget your credit cards and make sure that your credit cards are issued by major international banking institutions.
- Make sure you have booked your hotel and accommodation service (to prevent High / Peak Season).
- High / Peak Season (July-August), Moslem Holiday, Christmas, New Year and Week End.
- Plan your tour and choose your activities during your holiday (especially for short holiday).
- Keep your valuable things (Passport, Air ticket at the hotel safety box).
- For more common currencies, please bring American dollars and Indonesian Rupiah.
- Know your local currency, use credit card for your big amount shopping.
- Learn and dare to bargain, you will find the skill very helpful as it would save your money in Bali. You wouldn’t like it if you found out that you had overpaid some items you’ve bought.
- Change your currency only at Authorized Money Changer (find “CENTRAL MONEX, B M C, WAHANA” Authorized Money Changer).
- Don’t ever change your currency at an Illegal / Unauthorized Money Changer (They are usually offering Higher Rates, it is “Totally Tricky”).
- Recount your local currency in front of the money changer’s staff, before leaving the counter.
- Buy your daily needs at the mini market ( Mini Mart, Circle K, Indomaret, Alfa Mart, etc).
- Prepare yourself with Universal Electricity Plug Extension to recharge your Cameras, Mobile Phone, Notebooks and any rechargeable electronic for your travel needs.
- Avoid your self from “Time Share” people who is offering you some brochure activities when you walking around on the path.
- Ask your local guide or driver to manage your tour and ask for the details.
- Make sure that you bring your sun-block, don’t let the heat burns your skin.
- Make sure you pick the right taxi, if you want to travel. Specify the taxi driver that you want the meter to run properly, get out from the taxi right away if the driver says the meter is broken. There is a risk that you being charged with an excessive fare.
- Visitors get lost easily in Bali, so make sure that you bring a complete and comprehensive map of Bali. You may ask the local for directions, the Balinese are well-known for their hospitality.
- Bring a sufficient supply of prescription drugs. You may also purchase your medicine at local stores with “apotek / apotik” signs. Bring any important items related to your medical history and your physician’s contact information.
- Keep small change with you, you’ll never know how it will come in handy.
- Respect Balinese customs, rituals and sensibilities. Please follow the local rules and prohibitions.
- Dress casually, but please remember to dress properly when you visit religious places. Also remember to choose the right shoes that will comfort you while you’re travelling.
Need More Question? Contact us here